Teen Bill O fRights-Constitution
The Youth of America and The World Declaration Of Rights
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that Youth of America and The World are created equal, that they are endowed by GOD with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness….
IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS THIS MAY 16, 2000
The Unanimous Declaration Of The Youth Of America and The World:
As America and The World’s future leaders of a Just and Moral Global Community, it is the responsibility of Youth of America and The World to make a declaration as concerns their rights, as such, we, the Youth of America and The World, Declare:
1- That our present Leaders, Citizens, Individuals, Religious Organizations and Political Parties should lead in Truth, Justice, Honesty and Support The Unalienable Rights of its Youth as we shape a Just and Moral Global Community;
2- That Truth, Justice, Honesty and Unalienable Rights must not be scorned and manipulated by Leaders, Citizens, Individuals, Religious Organizations and Political Parties of a Just and Moral Global Community for personal, political or religious benefit;
3- That individuals, leaders, political/religious parties and organizations of a Just and Moral Global Community are charged by Youth to shape our Just and Moral Global Community for the benefit and the future of its Youth –to provide the moral compass through which to guide Youth into the future;
4- That the Rights Of The Youth must be the higher portion of the whole of the endeavor of the individual, elected leaders, officers and religious organizations or political parties of a Just and Moral Global Community;
5- That Youth Of America and The World believe Truth, Justice, Honesty and Respect for Individual Rights to be the Integrity of the Position of Office or Social Status when such Office and/or Social Status effects us;
6- That individuals with celebrity influence take responsibility for their position as role models and influences to shape a brighter future for us;
7- That those who sell us goods and services do so with respect for us rather than their own financial gain;
8- That choosing Character and Truth is the only “Right Way” –especially when faced with unpopularity and/or mocking by the media and/or those in fear of taking an unpopular yet moral and/or righteous stand.
9- That We, the Youth of America and The World, in contributing ourselves to the formation of our Just and Moral Global Community, demand our Rights and those of our brothers and sisters World Wide.
10- That We, the Youth of America and The World, are a Just and Moral Global Communities most precious commodity, providing the very Foundation on which the Community builds ITS future.
In concerted effort, we, the Youth of America and The World, declare by the Right of being created equal and endowed by GOD with unalienable Rights, that the concerted effort of all members, citizens, leaders and organizations of our Just and Moral Global Community be committed to the ending of the Drug Trade; an abolition of sexual, physical and metal abuse in the Home and the Community at large; the promotion of Family values with Mothers and Fathers being evident and participating; a standing up of those whom have the power of Voice and Pen against corruption, greed, inefficiency, false advertising and the promotion of violence and sex; a stake and position in our World and Local Media; that all members of the Just and Moral Global Community subscribe to the Youth Of America and The World Constitution.
|AS SUCH, We, the Youth of America and The World, in Order to form a more perfect Just and Moral Global Community, establish Justice and Universal Rights Under God, insure personal Tranquility, provide for the common Defense of these Rights, promote the general Welfare of all Youth WORLD WIDE, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ALL Youth and their Posterity, do ordain and establish this Youth Constitution.|
|It is necessary for us, as Young People, to define our Just and Moral Global Community and lay claim to our right to bring Truth, Justice, Honesty and Support for The Unalienable Rights of Youth present and future:
We take it upon ourselves to rise up and call all Youth Present and Future to take a stand and voice their RIGHTS to a higher standard of Excellence in the pursuit of Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness . A standard built upon the principles of our Declaration Of Independence, an article written upon all that is Right, Just and Moral:
built upon on what is Correct, not what “they want to hear”,
We, as the Youth of America and The World, assert our right to set the standards for our own generation, and those of the future. With this in mind, we commit ourselves and our endeavors to shape a Just and Moral Global Community accordingly:
2. We will seek Honor to be the highest ranking, seeking Truth rather than justification for less than honorable behavior.
4. We will seek Confidence in and for ourselves, as well as those of our Just and Moral Global Community.
5. We will seek Honesty, providing truth in all aspects of our lives regardless to the out come or whom the Honesty effects.
6. We will seek Responsibility for our own success and failure, our actions shall be ours and we shall be held be responsible for what we accomplish or do, right or wrong.
7. We will seek Family, holding that both Mother and Father are present and that our commitments shall be our bond.
8. We will seek Purity, holding the words Honor and Truth and Responsibility to their highest meaning as pertains to Love and Sex as viewed by the world at large –saving ourselves for the one we will marry.
9. We will seek our Purpose in which we were created by God, and live our lives to HIS given fullest potential.
10. We will seek the end of Drug and Alcohol influence in our Just and Moral Global Community, refusing to allow Illegal Drugs and/or Alcohol to influence our actions and destroy our lives.
11. We will seek the Second Place winner as high as the First Place winner; holding that EFFORT and ENDEAVOR and ATTEMPT be held with as much respect and honor as actual success.
12. We will Respect the authority of God in our lives. Respecting our parents and Elders while providing example by our actions; improving the lives of all through the telling and teaching of the Holy Word as provided through God.
In signing the Youth Of America and The World Constitution, I, as a young person, commit to a life that exemplifies the standards set forth herein. Youth Of America and The World commit to leading a Just and Moral Global Community by Example rather then following by Fancy. As an adult, I sign to express my commitment to the Rights of our Youth to lead our Just and Moral Global Community to the highest standard of Honor.